Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Let's consummate this bitch!

The title? Well, I heard a bride say that at the of her wedding reception and I've been dying to work into something. Seeing how this is my first blog post, I figured this will do. It will be either the way new readers think fondly on my new blog or my first transgression. I can guarantee it will not be the last of the latter, but I sincerely hope you'll stick with me anyway!

Welcome to my blog. The title, Streaming Consciousness, conveys my intended content; my thoughts, coherent or not, on the things that speak to me most. I plan to share my experiences as I navigate though this life and hope that you will not mind sharing back. Together, perhaps we can all learn and grow.

I hope you enjoy sharing in my journey from time to time.



No comments:

Post a Comment